- User: someone using the website www.labandprocess.com or other extension.
- Personal Information: means "any information relating to an identified person or that can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more information specific to that person" (Article 2 of law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978).
2. Collecting Personal Information
In France, Personal Information are protected by law n ° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law n°2004-801 of 6 August
2004, the Article 226-16 of the Penal Code and the European Directive n°95/46/CE of the European Parliament and
of the Council of 24 October 1995.
During the use of the website www.labandproces.com (or other extensions), the following Personal Information are collected:
- Internet address URL links through which the user accessed the website www.labandprocess.com (or other extensions)
- The provider of the User
- The Internet Protocol address (IP) of the User. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a User's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us
Lab & Process collect Personal Information about the User only to operate the services provided by the website www.labandprocess.com (or other extensions).
User of the website www.labandprocess.com (or other extensions) will easily see when Personal Information are mandatory as it will be written.
The User has the possibility to request from Lab & Process via the following form:
- the verification of personal data concerning him which have been collected by Lab & Process
- information relating to the purposes of processing the data
- information relating to the identity and geographical location of recipients of the data
- the communication of a copy of the data delivered free to the extent that such a request was not unreasonable, especially by its repetitive and disproportionate nature
No Personal Information are :
- collected without the knowledge of the user
- published without the user knowing it
Moreover the company Lab & Process is allowed to conduct studies and analytical statistics on the use and type of users on the website www.labandprocess.com (or other extensions) as long as the anonymity remains.
3. Protecting Your Personal Information
Your personal information can be password protected. Users should take appropriate measures to protect the secrecy of their password. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Correction of collected Personal Information
In accordance with Article 40 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to modify personal data which concern him.
To do this, the user sends to Lab & Process an e-mail via this form indicating his name or company name and his physical and / or electronic contact information. The changes will be made within a reasonable time after receipt of the request of the user.
During registration you are required to give an e-mail address and a password. We use this information only to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
6. Optional Registration
Lab & Process does not require customers to register. Non-registered users may access all information presented on Lab & Process. However, registration does allow customers access additional services.
The personal information shared with Lab & Process can be used to help tailor the content we provide on Lab & Process.
7. Get Quote
If you are not already registered with the site and wish to obtain a quote for the products and services our vendor offer, we will ask for some information like your name and email adress.
We use this information to respond to your inquiry and not for any other purpose.
If you sign up for services and later change your mind, an unsubscribe option will always be available in our e-mail.
When writing comments on the Lab & Proces website, the user is likely to leave personally identifiable information. We do not get the consent of the User by e-mail before posting the comment.
10. Sharing with Third Parties
Lab & Process may disclose user information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or if Lab & Process believes that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, the law or with legal process served on Lab & Process website or protect and defend the rights or intellectual property of Lab & Process or to act in an emergency to protect someone's safety.
Lab & Process may share aggregate data about our users with business partners, advertisers or sponsors. For example, we will say the Lab & Process audience is x percent females and y percent males. But our motivation in doing so is to deliver better content and services to you.
Lab & Process is for professionals and usage by children is not intended. The safety of children is very important to us. Children (under age 18) should always ask parents for permission before sending personal information to Lab & Process, or to anyone online.
A "cookie" is used to identify the User, personalize its experience on the website www.labandprocess.com (or other extensions) by recording a data file on its computer. The User acknowledges having been informed of this practice and authorizes Lab & Process to proceed.
Lab & Process will never disclose the content of these "cookies" to third parties, unless legally required.
The User may configure its web browser to refuse "cookies" or to be notified prior to the creation of "Cookies".
Lab & Process undertakes to respect cookies standards established by Article 32 II of the Act of 6 January 1978 and the simplified CNIL standard n°48.
13. Links To Other Sites
When you are on a Lab & Process website you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from Lab & Process pages that take you outside our service. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information.
While Lab & Process strives to protect its users' personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. Lab & Process's policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Lab & Process's control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
14. Changes in this Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement, the home page, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify you here, by e-mail, or by means of a notice on our home page.
15. Report of the presence of illegal content
Following Decree n°2009-1340 of 29 October 2009, you can report the presence of illegal content via this form.
The CNIL registration number is 1807291.
16. The main laws concerned
- Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978, including amended by Law n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to informatics, files and freedoms.
- Law n°2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- Convention 108 for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data.
- Directive 95/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 amending Directive 2002/22/EC on universal service and users’ rights relating to electronic communications networks and services, Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of consumer protection laws (Text with EEA relevance).
17. Date of last update